Head : Say Viengchareun, PhD, HDR
Members: September 1st 2022
Permanent researchers and clinicians:
Say Viengchareun, Research Engineer, IRHC, Inserm
Pascal Boileau, Professor-Clinician, PUPH,Versailles-Saint Quentin en Yvelynes University
Laetitia Martinerie, Professor-Clinician, PUPH, Paris University
Eric Pussard, Associate Professor, MCU-PH, Paris-Saclay University
Engineer – Technicians:
Julie Perrot, Engineer, IE, Inserm
Antoine Blin, Assistant Engineer, AI, Inserm (CDD)
Margaux Laulhé, PhD student, Paris-Saclay University, ITMO Cancer Fellowship
Imene Hani, PhD student, Paris-Saclay University, MESRI Fellowship
Prisca Tandabany, 2e année BTS Biotechnologies, Ecole Nationale de Chimie, Physique et Biologie
Mineralocorticoid and glucocorticoid signaling:
- Mechanisms of regulation of the expression of the mineralocorticoid (MR) and glucocorticoid (GR) receptor
- Post-transcriptional control of mineralocorticoid receptor expression by RNA binding proteins and microRNA
- Identification of new MR and GR variants
- Interaction of MR and GR (heterodimerization) and with their transcriptional co-regulators: activation mechanism, dynamics, specificity
Pathophysiology of biosynthesis and corticosteroid signaling in newborns:
- Water and sodium wastings in premature and term infants
- Respiratory distress in preterm infants
- Identification of new modulators of the biosynthesis of corticosteroid hormones
- Analysis of plasma and urinary steroids by mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS)
- Implementation of translational and clinical studies (PREMALDO and MINIPREM clinical trials)
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
These projects have the financial support of Inserm and University and of national (ANR) and European (IFCAH) funding agencies. They also benefit from the clinical expertise and patient cohorts of the Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetology Service of the Robert Debré Hospital and of the Poissy Saint Germain hospital.
5 main publications:
Preterm birth is associated with epigenetic programming of transgenerational hypertension in mice.
Dumeige L, Nehlich M, Viengchareun S, Perrot J, Pussard E, Lombès M, Martinerie L.
Exp Mol Med. 2020 Jan;52(1):152-165.
Urinary steroidomic profiles by LC-MS/MS to monitor classic 21-Hydroxylase deficiency.
Pussard E, Travers S, Bouvattier C, Xue QY, Cosson C, Viengchareun S, Martinerie L, Lombès M.
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2019 Nov 26;198:105553.
Impaired 11β-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase Type 2 in Glucocorticoid-Resistant Patients.
Vitellius G, Delemer B, Caron P, Chabre O, Bouligand J, Pussard E, Trabado S, Lombes M.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2019 Nov 1;104(11):5205-5216.
Corticosteroid receptors adopt distinct cyclical transcriptional signatures.
Le Billan F, Amazit L, Bleakley K, Xue QY, Pussard E, Lhadj C, Kolkhof P, Viengchareun S, Fagart J, Lombès M.
FASEB J. 2018 Oct;32(10):5626-5639.
Hypertonicity compromises renal mineralocorticoid receptor signaling through Tis11b-mediated post-transcriptional control.
Viengchareun S, Lema I, Lamribet K, Keo V, Blanchard A, Cherradi N, Lombès M.
J Am Soc Nephrol. 2014 Oct;25(10):2213-21.